Thursday, February 25, 2010

I promise I will post pictures from Wisconsin, but I have a quote from today that has had me chuckling all afternoon.

At lunch, the kids and I were eating leftover couscous with chicken, green beans and peanut sauce. Mac was sort of singing "couscous" over and over and then he stopped, smiled and said:

"If you ever ride a moose, do you wanna eat some couscous?"

I burst out laughing and we have been laughing about it together all day.

Another funny side note: Nana and Papa sent McKinley a Nanobug for Valentine's Day. We finally took it out of the package today. It's hilarious and already provided hours of fun. It actually "acts" like a real bug. Too funny. Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Individual-Nano-Hexbug-Robot-Online/dp/B002R7IK74/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1267161630&sr=8-1

We're headed to the mountain for the weekend! Yippee!!

No comments: