Monday, November 10, 2008

Mac is in a serious growth spurt. Sometimes it's funny and others, well, it's not pretty. He screams, he runs around nuts, he kicks like a bronco and then two seconds later, he's doing yoga with me, or cutting paper into tiny pieces, or getting a toy for Addie. It's got to be hard to be "almost three". I wish I had half his energy! He's been wanting to wear underwear more since watching two different friends pee on the potty in the last week. Today, he had his underwear on for a long time, and then all of a sudden he was shouting to me - "mom! My pants are all wet! Oh! I peed" I guess we start somewhere...

Addie is also in a growth spurt, but I guess that will be true for the next 9 - 12 months! She rolls over to her belly almost every time we lay her down. It's almost as if she can't stop herself from rolling. She woke up a ton last night and I think that was what was going on for her. Hopefully it won't last too long, as we've gotten quite spoiled by her awesome sleeping habits. She has also started giggling. It's delightful! It's in response to my imitating her fake cough. Her smile is awesome and her giggle even better!


No comments: