Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Aimee and I took Mac and Lucy to the roller rink at Oaks Park this morning. Who would have thought they would be into this? It was the preschool skate, and they had a blast. The wheels were tightened down, so the wheels barely moved, but they loved it. I couldn't get a picture of it, but mac loved the stopper/brake and would walk a little and the "put the brake on" and just stand there. Quite funny! Aimee and I were able to walk with them in our shoes, and I had Addie in the stroller. Mac was very excited when I asked him if he wanted to go skating with Lucy - then when we got there and he was watching some women rollerskate, he watched for a while and then asked "Mom, where's the skateboards?" I had to laugh. He'd really like to skateboard, and he thought I was finally going to take him skateboarding!

No comments: