Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crazy kids = crazy nights.
A little peek into our nighttime routine.
Addie has decided that she doesn't want to miss the good times in Mac's room that usually happen after we put her in bed. She's been teething, trying to walk and trying to switch to one nap, so her nights have been messed up. The past two nights, she's slept for an hour at 7, then been up with Curt and I until we go to bed at 9:30. Crazy girl.
Mac is really into making faces these days: see below for evidence.










Quote of the week: (after playing at the park with some of his school friends)
Mac: "Mom, 'Sara' bites me."
me: "yes, 'Sara' bit you last year in school."
Mac: "I don't want 'Sara' to bite me."
me: "Well, 'Sara' is older now, and so are you,
so maybe you can talk to each other and she won't bite you."
Mac: "Mom, she can't talk to me if her mouth is on my arm biting me!"
Good point, Mac.




No comments: