Sunday, August 23, 2009

Addie-cakes is cutting teeth...

Our sweet Adeline is cutting her molars! I can't believe it!
The top two came through a couple of weeks ago and are still working on coming all the way in. Her bottom two have been swollen for a week, and she has been chewing on everything! She loves the Tupperware lids, and carrots in the mesh bag Baby Safe Feeder. She's been really emotionally sensitive and waking up in the middle of the night again. Her hair is getting longer and starting to curl. I have tried to put it up in cute pig-tails that stand up off her head, but she really hates it. I mean, she screams... but Mac ends up with two cute pig tails, because he can't resist!
(stayed tuned for pics of Mac and his friend Garen getting their toes painted bright red... and I thought I needed to have a girl to get pedicures!)
So, she's now a 10-tooth girl, working on #11 and #12. wow. where did our baby go?



No comments: