Friday, April 24, 2009

Smiley girl with FIVE teeth! Number six is almost through. I still can't believe she has teeth!
Adeline is happy and smiley most of the time. Her giggle is infectious! I love it.
And her little feet... yummy!

Happy Nine Month Birthday (on Earth Day). She was so tickled to be outside. Mac spiked her hair in the bathtub the night before, and it stayed!


Laughing at the grass and at my attempts to keep her on the blanket.


"Hi Mom!"
Addie often is talking or "singing" with her mouth wide open.
One of her newest things is to imitate McKinley - she'll make the same sound, shake her head back and forth when he's doing the same thing, or clap when he's clapping. Sometimes she claps when he stops doing something - I think she might be signing "more".
She signs more when she's eating, and Curt thought she signed "milk" the other night.
Tonight, she was signing more, then putting her hand up in the air and shouting. Curt said "Addie, do you want milk" and signed milk. She got a huge grin on her face and looked over at me and signed "more".
We get it, honey! You are signing! Oh, how I love this stage!





I am not exactly sure how doing video on here works, but let's try this and see... it's Addie on my legs giggling. I hope it works!

3 comments:

The Cohorn Chronicle said...

Too cute! Harris loves that game too...imagine that. So glad I found you guys on here!

By the way, I have the complete Twilight series if you want to borrow them to help accomplish one of your goals for 2009. :)

Unknown said...

I just saw her a few weeks ago and I am still shocked by just how cute she is! I must get a copy of the smiley red blanket photo - it is awesome. Have fun in the 'Kane and I'll see you in Seattle!

Unknown said...

Oops...I mean a few days ago...anyway, you get the idea...